The Basic Motor Service is recommended every 2000km. This includes the following:
- Regrease of main drive gear with quality moly grease
- Regrease of clutch / freewheel
- Lubrication of driveshaft needle / thrust bearings with a silicon based lubricant
- Reassembly to factory torque specifications
- We will asses the pinion gear and main drive gear whilst the motor is apart. These can be replaced if needed but will come at an extra cost.
Prices are for labour only, parts will be additional.
Additional work is charged $100/hr (+GST).
If you would like to send us your motor for service please contact us beforehand so we can schedule in the job.