The Comprehensive Motor Service is needed when a motor is running rough or has broken a part and a full strip down is require. This includes the following:
- Full strip-down and clean of motor
- Loctitie retaining compound for major bearings (if needed)
- Regrease of nylon reduction gear with lithium based grease
- Regrease of main drive gear with quality moly grease
- Regrease of clutch / freewheel
- Lubrication of driveshaft needle / thrust bearings with a silicon based lubricant
- Reassembly to factory torque specifications
- We will asses the pinion gear and main drive gear whilst the motor is apart. These can be replaced if needed.
Prices are for labour only, parts will be additional.
Additional work is charged $100/hr (+GST).
If you would like to send us your motor for service please contact us beforehand so we can schedule in the job.